Inbound restrictions at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG)
Effective immediately and until further notice, the United Cargo freight facility at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) is temporarily restricting all inbound shipments requiring cooler or freezer storage and all dangerous goods shipments due to staffing issues associated with the COVID outbreak in Shanghai.
- These outbound restrictions include:
- Passive TempControl
- Perishable shipments
- All hazardous materials and dangerous goods
- The following inbound products will continue to be accepted:
- Active plug-in TempControl containers
- GEN and EXP shipments containing dry ice as a refrigerant
We will continue to do everything we can to support our customers during these temporary restrictions. Our Cargo Customer Service will proactively reach out to customers with TempControl shipments in transit.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Cargo Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or to your United Cargo Sales professional for more details. For the most up-to-date freight facility hours, please visit our website at UnitedCargo.com.